InsideOutBooth Photo Booth Terms & Conditions:
The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between InsideOutBooth (IOB) and asdas asd (the Client), for photo booth services for an event taking place at das
asd, asda 78566
USA on the date of 01/31/2019 between the times of 3pm and 6pm . This written/emailed contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
SERVICE PERIOD and DETAILS
Client will pre-arrange for an appropriate space for and access to the photo booth unit at event's venue along with a 4-6ft table and if drinks are served, cocktail table. Accessibility for the photo booth delivery will be available 30 mins to 1.5 hours before the event. All photo booths require a space about 8’Wx8’Lx8’H. Client will make sure there are no obstacles that will make delivery and setting up of the photo booth unachievable. Electrical requirement of a standard 120V electrical outlet within 25 feet of location is required for each photo booth operation. In an event if the client does not provide the following and IOB is not able to set up in time, there will not be a reimbursement for time lost. If event is outdoors, it is required that the photo booth is under the event tent, otherwise IOB charges an additional rental fee for providing a 10’x10’ canopy tent. IOB and client agree to have a photo booth operational for a minimum of 90% during this period; occasionally, operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the photo booth (changing photo paper, adjusting camera, printer, computer, backdrop etc.)
Details of service:
Full Open Air Photo Booth
- 4 hour photo booth
- Early arrival FREE, ~60-45 minutes to setup
- Professional attendant on-site entire time, assiting in all aspects
- LCD TV screen displaying pictures built into unit
- unlimited 4x6 on-site printing
- Custom design on prints - any message/logo/colors
- Tons of assorted and fun props
- Online gallery of all pics - free downloads and options to purchase more/unique prints
- Full Open Booth set-up, 24mp camera, studio strobe 300w lights, professional studio equipment, back up equipment
- Free breakdown after booked time, takes 30 minutes
- GIF animations of guests pics, hilarious and shareable!
1. The total Balance is $1,836.00 A non-refundable reservation fee of ($200) is due at the time of booking to hold the date. The full remaining balance is due in full 10 days prior to the event date (1/21/2019). A $20 surcharge is added when balances are not paid 10 days in advance or client does not notify IOB of intentions to pay.
2. If client is ordering photo frames and/or anything else custom not listed on our ‘packages’ webpage for the event, payment in full for these items is due at the time of booking. If an event is canceled for any reason, these charges are non-refundable.
3. For bookings made within 10 days of an event, the full balance of the contract is due at the time of booking and is completely non-refundable.
4. Client must ensure that we have at least 30 minutes at the venue before and after our rental time for set-up and removal of our equipment. IOB will not agree to a next day removal of equipment. Such a requirement will render the rental agreement null and void and result in the forfeiture of all payments received.
5. If the event is held outdoors, adequate protection for the photo booth from the elements must be provided. If adequate protection cannot be provided, IOB reserves the right to terminate the contract on site without refund. If the event is outdoors with no protection from elements, IOB will charge fee for supplying there own 10x10 tent enclosure.
6. IOB will provide an operational photo booth for the time contracted. If for any reason, a functional photo booth cannot be provided pursuant to this agreement, IOB’s maximum liability will be the refund of all payments received. If only partial service is able to be provided, the charges will be prorated accordingly.
7. The client and IOB agree to defend, indemnify and hold the other party harmless from and against all claims actions or causes action, liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs arising from the defense of any claim, action, cause of action arising out of or resulting from an act taken or committed, pursuant to the performance of each party’s obligations hereunder or which may be asserted by third parties, except for the willful misconduct or negligence of the other party. The party committing willful misconduct or acting in a negligent manner shall be responsible for all claims, actions or causes of action, liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs arising from the defense of any claim, action, cause of action arising out of or resulting from such willful misconduct or negligence. 8. Client agrees to be responsible for any damages done to equipment or property of IOB by the client, his/ her guests, invitees, employees, independent contractors or other agents under the client’s control up to the amount specified by this contract, totaling $500.00USD
9. If IOB cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer's illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return the entire fee to the Client. Fee will be returned in full after all parameters have been exhausted in finding a replacement Photographer. 10. Reschedule and Cancellation:
Client acknowledges that IOB requires at least a $200 reservation fee for each booth rental to secure the date, through check or credit card. The remaining balance will be to paid 10 DAYS BEFORE the event date. There will be a late fee of $20 added to the total amount due, every 5 days, until payment is paid in full. Bookings made within 14 days of event must be paid in full. Any request for a date change must be made in writing/email in advance of the original event date as soon as possible. Change is subject to IOB's availability and receipt of a new photo booth service contract. The deposit/reservation fee is refundable only based on clause number 9 of this contract. Deposit will be made in the amount of 200.00 to secure the date of July 13th, 2019. If Client wants to reschedule and event is 60 days or less, there will be a $100 rescheduling fee added. Client can make payments on invoice at anytime before hand. There will be no refunds on custom step/repeat backdrop(s) if the event cancels ($200 value) or frames or custom add-on products. If the venue does not offer free parking, a $40 parking fee will be applied to the invoice prior to the event date. Design changes to template/user interface are limited to 3. Any changes afterwards will be a fee of $20 per change.
11. You agree to opt-in to our marketing email newsletter. We send it a few times a year to update you about new booths and new specials. You agree that we can email you. You can unsubscribe at ANY TIME. We'll never spam you or sell your emails to anyone or any third party.
12.Model Release: All photos are property of IOB. The commercial use of the photos without proper acknowledgement/permission from IOB is prohibited. IOB reserves the right to use and publish images for purpose of display, portfolio, & website. For example, Photos may appear on website homepage slideshow. Photos with children will never be used. Guests will receive photo print outs at the event if applicable. We do not sell your photos to 3rd party companies. Attendees may purchase their photos directly from our website or download a free photo with a IOB watermark.
13. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between IOB and the client and supersedes all prior oral, written and other agreements between the parties. This agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by both the client and IOB.
Client:asdas asd Client Signature:shnaku K
IOB Rep: James Argenti IOB Signature:
Please 'e-sign' this document to agree in full. On the NEXT page, Please use any Credit Card through PayPal to make your Deposit.
*Notify us via email if you are mailing a check for the reservation fee. Please send to 207 Oak Ave. River Vale NJ 07675*